Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

DIY: Painted Glass Vases

Today I'd like to share with you various examples of a DIY project I myself plan to try out (and share with you here) sometime within the next couple of weeks. The project is painting the insides of glass vases to create a look that can be both simple and sweet or instead bold and lively. From what I have read and heard from several different sources, the project itself is not all that difficult. If you're interested in doing it yourself I would definitely click on the links below each picture to get to it's origin where more often than not you'll be walked through the process of how the project was done. However if you don't mind waiting, as I said I'll be doing it myself sometime in the upcoming weeks and will write a post that provides both pictures and instructions. 




Aren't the pink, orange and red colors of the DIY vases above great? I love how bold they are and their ability to add whimsy and fun to the simple flowers pictured.





The vases above have a more vintage look and I think the two colors pair very nicely together.





I'm really fond of the way the person behind the DIY vases pictured above has decided to paint many vases of all different sizes and shapes in the same shade of blue. The vases are simple and sweet and the picture itself is beautiful.





The cool and subdued blues and whites of the DIY vases above go perfectly with the silver, blue and white color palette of the room they're pictured in. They're so elegant that if I didn't already know they were DIY vases, I would probably have thought they were pretty pricey.





Again the above is another example of the fun you can have with different colors, and in this case the colors used match perfectly with the flowers pictured.





The pastels of the picture above are great. They're simple and sweet and have a romantic feel to them that I really love.




I hope you enjoyed the post and I'm looking forward to sharing my own version of this DIY project with you in the near future!



No comments:

Post a Comment