Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

DIY Paint-Dipped Kitchen Utensils

Recently I've noticed a new trend on the DIY scene that I thought I'd share with you all - DIY wooden kitchen utensils dipped in paint. It's not a very difficult project and if you click on the links below each example you'll be taken back to the image's source where you'll likely find instructions on how to do the project yourself. I'm thinking about buying an inexpensive set of wooden kitchen utensils like the ones pictured here and trying out this fun and colorful project, and if I do I will definitely share it with you, so stay tuned!






I love how the kitchen utensils pictured above have each been dipped in a paint that is a lighter shade than the next, which makes them look great when they're arranged in this particular way. 





Adding a pop of neon color to your kitchen utensils like the example above is a great way to liven things up during your cooking routine!






The colors of the utensils above are simple yet fun and although don't match perfectly, still look wonderful all together.





The DIY-er behind the kitchen utensils (and cutting board) pictured above has gone above and beyond in their choices of color and pattern. What a great way to add extra interest and fun into the kitchen!





The picture above features lovely utensils decorated with pretty aqua, white and gold paints in a fun striped pattern, which I really love.




Hope you enjoyed! See you again soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment