Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Blue Patterned Paper Favorites

Without a doubt, one of my favorite types of craft supplies is patterned paper. So, today I thought I'd share with you some of my current favorites (all found on the Two Peas in a Bucket website). The ones I've chosen feature some fantastic shades of blue along with some really cute patterns. If any of them happen to strike your fancy, just click the coordinating link at the bottom of the post and it'll take you to where you can buy the paper yourself on the Two Peas in a Bucket website! Enjoy!


(from left to right starting at the top left)
1. Mini Skirt 12 x 12 Daphne's Closet Two Peas in a Buckeet
2. Charming Carol 12 x 12 My Girl Paper Two Peas in a Bucket
3. Newport 12 x 12 Shoreline Paper Two Peas in a Bucket
4. Surf's Up 12 x 12 Sand & Sun Paper Two Peas in a Bucket
5. Andy 12 x 12 Love You More Boy Paper Two Peas in a Bucket
6. May Eighteenth 12 x 12 Love and Marriage Paper Two Peas in a Bucket


Thanks everyone! See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment